- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. read it, loved it, will certainly review it here soon.
- Friday July 13th; got a job, got a job interview, got promoted at my current job. Very lucky day for me.
- Monday July 30th; got fired from my job for sexual harassment. Accidentally brushing a lesbian's ass in passing is a fireable offense it seems. This happened a mere day before I was supposed to start training to be a server. Life is not without irony it seems.
- Saturday July 7th; My insurance gets canceled.
- Friday July 27th; I find out my insurance is canceled, about 3 days before I need to refill my Lexapro prescription.
- My internet has been working (before today) about 25% or less of the time.
- I downloaded a virus on my computer
- My fiancee got the beginnings of pneumonia and a massive bacterial infection.
- I cleaned my car
- I went fishing twice
- Tried to appeal for independent financial status so I can go to school, and was told that my reason was not valid and the government doesn't care.
- Discovered that even two classes at the ridiculously cheap community college here will cost me 600$ plus books.
- When I had free schooling in high school I dropped out and now that I want to go to school I cannot afford it.
- I don't have a job (looking for help?)
- Had to pay 78 USD for a shiny sticker to put on my license plate.
- Got about 100 USD refunded from my bank for over draft fees. (yes!)
Aren't you glad you're not me?
Read Harry Potter.