6.22.2007

What my blog is about.

One of my comments recently [which I am astonished that I have comments this early] asked what my blog is going to be about.

I have given this a lot of thought and there are a lot of blog ideas I have been kicking around for this blog. Some are very specific and some are very broad but most of the ideas would bore me after maybe 5 or 6 posts. For example, I thought I would blog about all of the hilarious things that happen to me while working in retail, all the most hilarious t-shirts I can find, book reviews, the cute things my cats do, my struggles with depression and ADD (attention deficit disorder) , or my political and economical opinions about the world in which I live. This myriad of topics and ideas all appeal to me for different reasons and there are many more that similarly appeal to me also. There will also be a few rants about the failings of the world I live in because they are many and I cannot just rant through my life about them.

My blog is going to be 'the world according to me with humor and entertainment mixed until crispy' because who doesn't like humor and crispies? It is going to be a melting pot for all of the things I mentioned above and more, because I am ADD and I would get really bored really quickly if I only blogged about one thing.

The most important thing my blog will be is interesting, because there is nothing worse than an uninteresting blog.

So thank you to all of you who've checked my blog out here and I hope you keep returning to see what the day's flavor of crispy is.

No comments: